It has been cold and rainy for about a week. I was a little concerned that we might have unpleasant weather for our little get away this weekend, but the forecast is looking pretty good. Cold at night (40's) but warm and dry during the days (70's). It should be great for our attempt on hiking the high trail.
We had planned on getting the Alfa checked over and mostly packed today, but it rained most of the day and was cold. But we have plenty of time tomorrow morning, and packing will go quickly since we are only going for the weekend.
Craig did check the battery water and the oil level this afternoon. He wants to do the tires before we go and drain, flush and fill the water. We have never done that, so its time we learned how. We have to bring the Alfa down to the front drive for potable water, and since bringing it to the front drive is part of the "turn around to get back up the road" anyway, this is the logical time to do a drain and flush.
If we leave by 2:00 pm., we will avoid traffic and get there by late afternoon. I think it took us about two hours last time. I'm looking forward to it!
No Wifi or phone for the weekend.
I'll catch up with you next Tuesday!