Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Busy week in the offing

I can't believe it's Tuesday already.   I will be busy the rest of this week.  I will be volunteering at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair. One of my good friends is a coordinator and sent out requests last week for helpers.  It should be fun.


I will probably not walk on the treadmill, but will be giving myself credit for a mile or two since the parking for volunteers is at least a mile from the convention center!  What me do REAL walking?



Daily countdown:
541  days, or 1 year, 5 months, 22 days to go.  

Exercise Goal:        
1000 miles on the treadmill     2 miles  today. 
Total walked = 121.5 miles   
         Someday I will be hiking in National Parks!





4 comments:

  1. Have fun volunteering! And walking is walking wherever you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes -- you WILL be hiking in National Parks, along rivers, in the middle of beauty and solitude, and so much more!

    Just keep in that in your mind as you walk -- it is coming!

    Ken and Nanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your volunteer stint! It's good to get out and do something different. Just think of the walk as a paved trail in a park. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a fun gig :) Enjoy it and the walk!

    -Mike
    97 Roadtrek 170P "Taj Ma Trek"
    HTTP://WWW.VanTramps.Com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, or send an email.