Sunday, February 28, 2010

612 days



612 days
, or 1 year, 8 months, 1 day until ?
(I have adjusted the month/day numbers from what the duration calendar tells me.)

Added to Rummage Sale Table: Picnic basket.
Dumped : Several inches of old papers
Boxed - Sealed - Stored: Box of fabric for dinosaurs. (if I don't need to open this box in the net 600 days it will go somewhere unopened.)

I find putting some things in boxes and sealing them with tape a step toward getting rid of them. I have done this before with clothes I was reluctant to get rid of. I have time, so it is a reasonable step. This way I won't have to see these things again and have to make decisions about them.

Husband progress:
Installed drywall on holes in laundry room walls.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, or send an email.