Sunday, February 21, 2010

Something learned, something to do.




2 years, 1 month, 11 days to the target "GO' date.

As I read entries on blogs today I realized the importance of taking your time picking out a rig.

On one blog " Wanting what you can't have" the young couple is regretting their choice only weeks after moving in. It seems they fell in love with a rig very early on and found they didn't consider everything. She writes about not having a "polar package," and about trading in their rig after only living in it for a short time.

I need to understand what a "polar package" is. I would think it has to do with using the RV in a colder climate. Seems like a good thing to me.

I Sorted two drawers that contained papers and other stuff. Now the few useful papers have been moved to a file and a few lonely pens, calculators, address labels and stamps are left.
A few days ago I sorted my clothes closet, removing many things I no longer wear or were to small.

I find this a quite useful thing to be doing whether I make it to full timing or not.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, or send an email.