Thursday, February 25, 2010

No more pets.


615 days, Or 1 year, 8 months, 8 days to Medicare Coverage!

I've changed my countdown to the day I will be first eligible for Medicare rather than my 65 Birthday, seventeen days later, because it is the reduction in Health care Insurance cost that is meaningful, not my age.

My contribution to the Rummage sale table for today is a pair of good dog bowls and a hummingbird feeder. I also put the left over cat food cans in a bag and will drop them off at a food collection bin. Kittys need food too! My last cat disappeared 18 months ago, and my old dog died las spring. As much as I love animals, I decided not to get anymore for awhile.

I have several "dreams." Dream A, Dream B, Dream C, and finally the nightmare of Dream D. I will write about them sometime soon. All of them start with getting this house fixed up and cleared out. That is all I can do for now.


Every item I put on the Rummage sale table in the garage is one less to deal with in the future.


I also filled all three garbage cans.

Friday is pick up day.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, or send an email.