606 days, or 1 year, 7 months, 26 days to go.
To Rummage sale or flea market table:
- Veggie grill basket
- Pith Helmet
- Old motor cycle helmet (this should probably just go to trash!)
- Ice-cream maker - Aside from it's original use for a party, I have used it once in the last five years and that was a disaster. Grocery stores do it better.)
- 3 pairs of unopened "Hose"
- old rolls of wall paper
- 10 things from pencil box
- grocery bag full of old socks and undies.
I always try to get the wash done on Sunday. Since a weeks worth of undies and socks are now in the wash I decided to clear out that drawer. I dumped it all into a basket and sorted good from not. One drawer now very tidy. One more cubic foot of stuff in the trash.
Husband progress: He taped and spackeled the two holes as expected. Now he is off buying a piece of wood for framing a new door for a new closet. When the disaster first happened we discovered a space beneath the stairs, in the hall opposite the bathroom and adjacent to the Laundry room that was "walled" off. At the time I suggested it would be great to turn it into a closet for "Costco Stuff." I no longer care if it exists, but it looks like it is going to be part of the project.
We had a bit of a tiff about it because he says I question his every step. I guess I do. I try so hard to keep my mouth shut. We discussed how I always look at the big picture and he only see the mirco projects!
I don't know if this is going to work.