Tuesday, April 20, 2010

12 years in one park?

I don't know if spending 12 years in one park is considered a fulltimer or not!

I was getting my haircut today and of course the subject of RVs came up and I found out my hairdresser has lived in a 5th wheeler that  has been parked in the same spot for 12 years!

 I know where her park is and it is quite a nice little place.  There are some trailers and some mobile homes and some like hers, but all of them are more or less permanent.

 With real estate and apartments being so costly in California, I guess it is one way to live in a beautiful place.

 I just never knew.

She said she doesn't have a truck.  If she wanted to move she would hire someone to move it for her.

We plan to be more mobile than that!

What is the longest you have parked in one place?



Daily countdown:
561  days, or 1 year, 6 months, 11 days to go.  

Exercise Goal:        
1000 miles on the treadmill     4 miles  today   924 to go 
         Someday I will be hiking in National Parks!

1 comment:

  1. I regularly park for three months at a time during my volunteer assignments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, or send an email.