Sunday, April 4, 2010

Catching up

I've missed a couple of days, but I still have tried to keep my eye on the long range goals.

Hiring someone to tear down the shed and haul away all that junk was incredibly empowering.

When the weather gets a bit warmer, and the rain stops, 
I have to go up there and power-wash the 20' x 24' slab that remains.  
It is at the end of it's own driveway, and if we could back up down the
 rather narrow winding drive, it would be a great place to park a rig.   

 Just another dream!

But, for this summer, we do have to do some clean up of the surrounding 
landscape to make it a bit nicer. Lots of downed branches and a large downed
Douglas fur are in the area now.

Well happy Easter,

Craig just got back from his hardware run and I have to go help him.

576  days, or 1 year, 6 months, 28 days to go.  

Exercise Goal:        1000 miles on the treadmill            4 miles today  960 to go
                               Someday I will be hiking in National Parks!

1 comment:

  1. 4 miles today, very impressive! Without a teadmill handy, it's so easy to slide by each day without a good workout. :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, or send an email.