The only thing we are sure of is that our buyer is a good man, and really wants this house as soon as possible. We spoke with him, away from the realtors, and he is as frustrated and unhappy about the situation as we are. It will close, we just don't know when.
It had been our intention to pull out of here after the closing on March 25, giving us just enough time to visit for a few days with our family in San Diego and then get to Arizona for the Freightliner Camp and the Alfa Rally. Since the closing will be delayed, we have decided to just leave early and consider this our Spring Trip. Hopefully we will not have to come back!
|Last look at the house from the Alfa as Craig backed her out of the driveway|
It all seems so anticlimatic. We had dinner with friends Friday night, and pulled out on Saturday morning.
I don't feel either excited or free.
There will be no real freedom until the sale is closed and the money is in the bank!