Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Inventory idea good for virtual sorting

1 year, 8 months, 25 days until my 65th. Birthday!


Today I put five champagne glasses and a few nicknacks from the hutch in a bag and put them on the Rummage sale table. I added a tortilla warmer and casserole dish from a kitchen shelf and several old flower pot things from on top of the hutch.

I thought of starting an inventory of the rooms. Then I could do a "virtual" sort, noting which things would go when.

I mentally designed legs for a table riser for a workbench on the road.

I stopped at Tap Plastics yesterday and was happy to see they had many types of tiny containers. When the time comes I might want to use them to space down my spices.

I'm reading back dates of Travels with Miranda I'm at winter of 2008.

I've got art work to do this afternoon. Better get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, or send an email.