Monday, February 22, 2010

A little at a time


634 day to 65th Birthday.

I took a load off to the Goodwill today. Yesterday I added my daughters prom dresses. (She is 42 and probably won't need them!)

I looked at some tub and containers at K Mart. I was tempted to buy some of the Christmas tubs that were on sale, but resisted. Just because they are on sale doesn't mean they are exactly what I want.

I also looked at Space Bags, but decided they were to expensive. I'm going to do some experiments with removing air from standard bags and see how much compression I can do on my own.

I also put sticky circles on the bottom of my spices. I plan on marking them when I use them. Any without marks on after a year will get tossed. Spices get stale anyway. I have been trying to buy only the 1 ounce sizes in the last year or two. Even if we don't go RVing this is a good thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, or send an email.