Saturday, September 18, 2010

Not on a ladder

Not all of my painting is done on ladders!  When I'm working on the lowest edge of the walls I sit on this little one step.  It was left in the garage by the former owners of the house 22 years ago, and has been just right for many jobs.




Or in the case of this hard to reach place, under an overhang on one of the dormers, I find I can reach if I lay down.

 In fact this place was so difficult to get at that it wasn't painted the last time the house was done!

Craig was on the other side of the house most of the day doing his part.






We might get a few drops of rain tomorrow!  So when we cleaned up today all of the tarps and other stuff had to be picked up.

September is very early for rain.  We shall see.

Daily Countdown:


410 days Or 1 year, 1 month, 15 days until I hope the house will be ready to put on the market!  

5 comments:

  1. Early for rain? Boy! It's been raining here all summer!

    I have some outside painting to get done, and I guess I'd better get with it before it gets too chilly. sigh. Gee, thanks for reminding me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painting outside is not an easy undertaking, but you seem to be knocking it out. We have been dry here to almost drought conditions, so would be glad for you to send some rain to Georgia.
    Take care.
    Mike & Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hard to get at places do seem to get left out when folks are painting. It sure makes it difficult to do them as the new paint really soaks into the dry wood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang! That sure is a lot of painting you have been doing of all types! I can see why you want to throw your painting clothes over Niagara Falls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my aching back...just watching you paint!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, or send an email.