Saturday, May 8, 2010

Book not worth it

Two days ago, I mentioned downloading an e book about how to buy a used RV.  I really don't think it was worth the $27.00.   Much that was covered would be good for a buyer of an older trailer, but I think it was too elementary for someone looking for a larger motor home or fifth wheel suitable for full timing.

 Much of what was covered I have already learned from reading blogs.  I'm just getting into the maintenance forum, but I'm sure it will give me things to think about.  I don't intend on actually doing any of the maintenance, but I can tell my husband what needs to be done!  :-)

 When it comes time to buy we fully intend to have anything we are serious about fully inspected by a certified expert.  I think it will be well worth the cost.  (Now how do I find one?)

Going to a Birthday party later today.  But I did get my walking in!


Daily countdown:
544  days, or 1 year, 5 months, 25 days to go.  

Exercise Goal:        
1000 miles on the treadmill     2.5 miles   today.    
Total walked = 114 miles   
         Someday I will be hiking in National Parks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, or send an email.