Thursday, May 6, 2010

Downloaded "How to Buy a Used RV"

I downloaded  How to Buy a Used RV today.  I think it will be helpful and does seem to put many suggestions in one place.  Hopefully it is worth the $27.00.  It also came with a link to some videos on buying and maintenance tips.  It all seems so elementary, but having something in hand before starting to look is reassuring.

I feel I am learning a lot of what to look for by reading the blogs and the forum comments.  This is a great community of independent helpful people.


Daily countdown:
546  days, or 1 year, 5 months, 27 days to go.  

Exercise Goal:        
1000 miles on the treadmill     2 miles   today.    
Total walked = 109.5 miles   
         Someday I will be hiking in National Parks!

(Gotta go hunting and fill the garbage cans for pick up tomorrow!)

1 comment:

  1. Researching RV rigs keeps me going. I can spend a morning filling in my spreadsheet and feel a lot better about the time I have to wait. Enjoy making lists!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, or send an email.