Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome to a new friends, Kenny and Angela, I'm looking forward to hearing more about their three dogs and their progress toward going full time in four years.  Their blog, RV Life is Good, tells the story.

I explored the new template designer!  I found out that the reason I couldn't do anything with it before was because I was in Safari instead of Firefox.   Still needs some tweeking, but it's fun to try a new look. 

I like to keep track of things.

 Make lists.

 Lists of things to do, and lists of things done.

 I find it personally motivating, and since that is what this blog is about, I'm adding another subject to keep track of: Hours painting.

 I started painting this morning, and it felt like I was on the ladder forever.  After checking the time, I discovered I had only been at it for an hour and a half.  Long enough.  It was getting hot and it was my first day.

After that I did 3 miles on the treadmill in the cool of the family room and as soon as I'm done here will be finishing up the wash.  What an exciting life. (not)

Daily countdown:
506 days, or 1 year, 4 months, 19 days to go.
Exercise Goal:
1000 miles on the treadmill,  1 mile Friday, 3 miles today
Total walked = 164 miles
Someday I will be hiking 1000 miles  in National Parks!


Time spent Painting the House 
1.5 hours today        Total = 1.5 hours

1 comment:

  1. Nice touch that your background matches your subject. :-) Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, or send an email.