Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I shouldn't look!

Every so often I go online and browse the Used RV sites looking at the listings for used Class A Diesel Motor Homes.  I think of it as an educational exercise to help me get an ides of what is out there and what the prices are like.  Most of the time I don't see anything that "speaks" to me.

But yesterday I saw one that I would love to see in person.  It is a 2008 Gulf Stream Crescendo 38'  with Floor plan  W/2 Slides (8356)

It has two things that are on my wish list:  A big TV that is not over the  cockpit, and it is less than 40'.  It has one big surprise feature that I would love to have:  A dishwasher!

Oh well,  we are not ready yet.  It is not time yet, if there is one, there will be others when the time is right!

I shouldn't look.  
    Of course I will,
        How else will I know what is out there!

It is OK to dream.





Daily countdown:
400 days, or 1 year, 2 months, 27 days to go.

7 comments:

  1. you need to go buy it right now... :) I need to do a better job of supporting you don't I...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking is a good thing to do. It gives you ideas of what you want.
    Take care and be safe!
    Mike & Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking will help you stay motivated, and learn what you really want. The only problem, is looking can lead to buying. (just ask my husband)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy do I know what you mean! You just have to tell yourself that the right one will be available when you are ready. That does sound like a nice diesel pusher.

    Syl

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are always looking too!!..one day it will be our turn also!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always look! I spend a lot of time looking at RV sale sites. I'm like you - we want a diesel pusher as well, and the deal breaker would be NO TV over the cockpit. Not sure why they would put one there! Looks like a very uncomfortable place to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, or send an email.