Monday, December 13, 2010

A small step today

Last spring I tried to either cull something or put something aside for donation or flea market just about every day.

Work on the exterior painting took over that spot all summer.

I count walking as a step as well.  (3 miles today!)

Today I culled another bag of clothes from my closet that are destine for Goodwill.
I think everything left on my side fits me and are things I still will wear.  It won't take much more culling to fit into an RV closet.  It will be easy.

I've got some Christmas shopping to do tomorrow.
 But maybe I'll find something to put into the flea market box before I go.


Exercise Goal:
1000
 miles on the treadmill, 

miles Monday
  
Total walked = 275.5 miles  Aiming for 500 miles by March 2011

Someday I will be hiking 1000 miles in National Parks!

Yosemite


4 comments:

  1. That's a cool goal. Perhaps I can try that. Now .... to remember it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It only takes one step to begin a journey. As far as I can tell, you have taken many steps. Travel on, my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real progress today! Good for you Merikay! You will be walking 1,000 miles in National Parks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one step at a time is all it will take!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, or send an email.